Part 2 of a conversation on traveling to London, UK with consulting fans Dixie, Qui, Geny, and Shannon. Listen here or download.
- London Pass
- London Travel Card
- seatguru.com: Find out more about your seat before you fly.
- Lonely Planet: Online forums for Shannon’s favorite travel guide series
- The Walrus: Geny’s favorite youth hostel for travel on the cheap
- Baden Powell House, Geny’s second favorite
- Clink 261 and Clink 78: Hostels sort of near King’s Cross
- YHA St. Pancras: Shannon’s favorite hostel, close to King’s Cross Station and North Gower Street
- Palmers Lodge: Swiss Cottage: Near Swiss Cottage Tube Station, beds have convenient curtains
Unless otherwise indicated, music is available for purchase through online retailers such as amazon.com and iTunes.
- Consulting Travelers – The Clash: London Calling
Banner Art: Fox Estacado
Distribution funded by fans!
How to Cite
Three Patch Productions (Producer). (2013, July 15). Consulting Travelers, Part 2. Three Patch Podcast Episode 7.5: Could Still Be Dangerous. Podcast segment retrieved from http://www.three-patch.com/casefiles/7-5-consulting-travelers