Recorded live at Sherlock Seattle 2016: Panelists QueerWatson, Lauren Karp, Krispy Bits and Caroline discuss gender changes in the Sherlock Holmes adaptations. Listen here or download.
Note: This segment was recorded with permission of participants and organisers at Sherlock Seattle 2016: Watson Washington
- Watson and Holmes by Karl Bollers
- Baker Street by Guy Davis and Gary Reed
- The Return of Sherlock Holmes (1987) (YouTube)
- 1994 Baker St: The Return of Sherlock Holmes (1993) (YouTube)
- They Might be Giants (1971) (Youtube)
- My dearly beloved detective (1986) (YouTube)
- Sherlock Holmes in the 22nd C. (1999) (YouTube)
- Ms. Holmes of Baker Street by C. Alan Bradley, William Antony S. Sarjeant
- Is Watson is A Woman by Rex Stout (pdf)
- How the Mouth Changes Its Shape by breathedout
- like pressing on a fresh bruise by QueerWatson
Unless otherwise indicated, music is available for purchase through online retailers such as amazon.com and iTunes.
- Gender Changes in Holmes Adaptations – Billy Joel, The Essential Billy Joel: She’s Always a Woman
Segment Producer and Editor: finnagain
Banner Art: Fox Estacado
Distribution funded by fans!
How to Cite
Three Patch Productions (Producer). (February 1, 2017). Live from Sherlock Seattle: Gender Changes in Holmes Adaptations. Three Patch Podcast Episode Number: 60: It Is What It Is. Podcast segment retrieved from http://www.three-patch.com/casefiles/60-live-from-sherlock-seattle-gender-changes-in-holmes-adaptations/