Panelists discuss drugs and poisons in ACD’s time, in the Sherlock Holmes canon, and in subsequent adaptations. Listen here or download.
Consulting Fans: Smirk, Monica Schmidt, Christopher Zordan
Producer: Finnagain, Editor: Caroline
- The Seven-Per-Cent Solution, by Nicholas Meyer
- Chasing Heroin (Frontline NBC on opiates) and accompanying article
- DEA schedule of drugs
- Arthur Conan Doyle experimenting on himself as medical student
- Paracelsus: “The dose makes the poison”
This segment was first released on May 1, 2017 in Episode 63: Con Drop.
Unless otherwise indicated, music is available for purchase through online retailers such as amazon.com and iTunes.
- Live from 221B Con: Drugs and Poisons – The Weeknd, Beauty Behind the Madness: Can’t Feel My Face
Segment Producer: Finnagain
Banner Art: Fox Estacado
Distribution funded by fans!
How to Cite
Three Patch Productions (Producer). (2017, May 4). Live from 221B Con: Drugs and Poisons. 63 – Live from 221B Con: Drugs and Poisons. Podcast segment retrieved from http://www.three-patch.com/casefiles/63-drugs